Sales Person (Good at Chinese/English)
• Location: TP.HCM
• Salary: Thỏa thuận
- Marker developing, understanding competitors, building relationships with customers and partner networks.
- Find partners, customers and provide projects information to the company.
- Update information about the project and customers.
- In charge of auction projects.
- Provide project information and participate in project evaluation council, bidding board.
- Making quotation.
- Any further information will be discussed during interview time.
01. Education: College / University.
02. Specialized: Business Administration/ Commercial economy / Foreign Affair / Language / Construction Economics.
03. Professional Experience: Not required (if any is advantage).
04. Management Experience: Not required (if any is advantage).
05. English: IELTS Band 5 or above.
06. Other Languages: Chinese / Japanese. Not required (if any is advantage).
07. Software: Office software, AutoCAD software (if any is advantage).
08. Age: 22 - 28 years old.
09. Gender: Female
10. Appearence: Good looking.
11. Height: 1,55 m
- Passionate about business.
- Discipline and responsibility with the job.
- Withstand high pressure, handle professional work, don't mix emotions.
13. Working time: Full time (8 hours).
14. Work pressure:
- Be able to work overtime (if needed).
- Be able to handle pressure at work to complete work in short period of time.
- Be able to attend occasional business trips which last during the day, half day or long days.
15. Priority: Experienced in construction field is a strong plus.
16. Other requirements:
- Applicants accepted to go on business (domestic or other countries in the region and the world), stay long in the representative office of the company in the investing countries.
- Applicants accepted to work overtime to connect customers such as attending events, attending wine parties, meetings, exchanges.
- Applicants with a management mind.
- Candidates have personal development thinking, long-term commitment and dedication to the development of the company.
1. Regulations of the Labor Law.
2. Company-specific mode (Travel, etc.).
3. Satisfactory salary - depending on the capacity.
4. Rewards on public holidays.
5. Professional and friendly working environment.
6. Development policy fair and transparent.
7. Business trips abroad.
1. Job application.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Copy of identity card, permanent residence.
4. Copy of relevant qualifications (if any).
5. Health Certification.
6. Photo 3 x 4 (03 photos).
1. Phone: (+84.28) 6298.5703 - 0358.602.621 (Ms. Linh - HR).
2. Address: 3rd FL, Carina Plaza, No. 1648 Vo Van Kiet Street, Ward 16, District 8, HCM City, Vietnam.