• Location: TP. HCM
• Salary: Thỏa thuận
- Perform other duties as required by the leader.
- Preside over planning and implementing BIM model.
- Control the drawing design of projects and works.
- Deploying 3D models, construction drawings (Revit and Auto Cad) on BIM platform.
- Responsible, inspecting and coordinating Revit Construction, Architecture and MEPs.
- Any further information will be discussed during interview time.
01. Education: College / University.
02. Specialized: Construction Industry/ Civil and industrial construction.
03. Professional Experience: Not required.
04. Management Experience: Not required.
05. English: Certificate B, good skills (Listening - Speaking - Reading - Writing).
06. Other Languages: Chinese / Japanese / Korean (If any).
07. Software: Office, AutoCAD and Sap software.
08. Age: Not required.
09. Gender: Not required.
10. Appearence: Not required.
11. Height: Not required.
12. Character: Cheerful, sociable, agile, sensitive, careful, diligent.
13. Working time: Full time (8 hours).
14. Work pressure:
- Be able to work overtime (if needed).
- Be able to handle pressure at work to complete work in short period of time.
- Be able to attend occasional business trips which last during the day, half day or long days.
- Experienced in construction field is a strong plus.
- Possess 2nd language ability is a plus.
- Should be located in the area nearby (D8, D10, D11 etc.).
16. Other requirements:
- Communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Job management planning skills.
- Customer exploitation skills.
- Knowledge surrounding society.
- Company knowledge (year of establishment, scope of activities of the industry, what are the main products of the company?).
1. Regulations of the Labor Law.
2. Company-specific mode (Travel, etc.).
3. Satisfactory salary - depending on the capacity.
4. Rewards on public holidays.
5. Professional and friendly working environment.
6. Development policy fair and transparent.
7. Business trips abroad.
1. Job application.
2. Curriculum vitae.
3. Copy of identity card, permanent residence.
4. Copy of relevant qualifications (if any).
5. Health Certification.
6. Photo 3 x 4 (03 photos).
1. Phone: (+84.28) 6298.5703 - 0358.602.621 (Ms. Linh - HR).
2. Address: 3rd FL, Carina Plaza, No. 1648 Vo Van Kiet Street, Ward 16, District 8, HCM City, Vietnam.